IS COMING TO PLATINUM REELS THIS FEBRUARY
Dr. Winmore is bringing you to his mad scientist lab in our latest 5-reel video slot release where he tirelessly works with his lab assistant robots to find the elixir of luck and the potion of wealth. Although rumour has it, he's already found the right concoction.
Robots are special symbols in this great cosmic adventure of a game and when these one-eyed robots appear on random reel positions, they stay in place while regular wins are formed and paid. The other main feature in Dr. Winmore is the cascades + multipliers feature.
As you hit Play, pay attention to Dr. Winmore – he may be a mad scientist, but he will help you build winning combinations!
BOOK FREE SPINS ON DR. WINMORE TODAY!
Simply deposit $100 or more between 05 – 18 February 2020 and we will reward you with 50 Free Spins on launch Day – 19 February 2020.
Wins occur when 4 or more symbols appear horizontally or vertically adjacent (not diagonally) and pay according to the paytable.
300 times bet
Dr. Winmore is a wild and counts for all symbols except Robots
- Robots are the special symbols which appear randomly and remain on the reels until all other wins complete (may drop down) and will clear in specific patterns once there are no other winnings.
- The special symbols will clear even when there are no wins, in which case the multiplier increases.
The clear patterns are:
- Clear Column
- Clear Row
- Clear Row & Column
- Clear Adjacent
- Winning symbols disappear after pays are awarded.
- Remaining symbols drop down into empty spaces, new ones cascade into play from above, and more winning combinations are possible.
- A prize multiplier builds up for successive cascading wins from the same original spin. The prizes are x2 on the first cascading win, x3 on the second cascading win and so on. On the fifth and subsequent cascading wins, prizes are x6.
- Cascading continues after each win until no winning combination occurs.
- When cascading wins stop, the multiplier is reset to 1.
Download, Instant Play, Mobile
Operator selectable for all of the following: EUR, USD